Mediacells decided to benchmark the bluebadge (blueticks) Twitter accounts by retweets and likes to figure out which celebrities, royals, sportsfolk, politicians and YouTubers engaged the most over the Wembley Women’s Euro 2022 final.
Top 100 #WEuro2022 Influencers
- 7k bluebadge influencers tweeted about the Lionesses’ win over Germany
- Royals and Comedians mingle in the Top 5 most engaged
- Most engaging posts from One Direction’s Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan
- Boris Johnson (#16) is the most engaging politician,
- Closely followed by Scottish First Minister Nichola Sturgeon (#17).
- 10 Lionesses* in the Top 100
Read the full article at New Digital Age