The early results are in … no, not those ones!
The October Allstar Top Ten #ClubSocial Posts.
A wide range of content compels fans in The Premier League, such as
- Unholy Shakespearean tragic alliances (Manchester City Football Club);
- Biting Sarcasm aimed at ejected mascots (Chelsea Football Club);
- Celebrations (Arsenal F.C Leicester City Football Club Manchester United);
- Best-served cold Revenge (Leeds United Football Club);
- Quiet-achiever Subversion (Southampton Football Club)
- Simple setting the record straight (Liverpool Football Club, UEFA) #premierleague #football #ClubSocial #fanengagement
- Ghanaian midfielder Thomas Partey is the hottest news at the Emirates
- City love-bomb rivals Spurs who beat Man Utd 1-6 at Old Trafford
- Saints subvert Spurs’ Bale welcome tweet with how it actually started
- MUFC welcome Alex Telles. [Who has just tested positive with Coronavirus!]
- LFC reply to UEFA on best assist with Alexander-Arnold vs Barca corner kick
- Everton showcase then-and-now celebrations of Dominic Calvert-Lewin
- ‘Sending hugs @Gunnersaurus’ but the fisted-hand emoji suggests not really!
- The Foxes celebrate incoming young Turks, Cengiz & Çağlar, at King Power
- Schadenfreude aimed at talk show host Gabby Agbonlahor after 0-3 Villa win
- Stylised content around Gareth Bale signing is most compelling Spurs post