You will perform, what we call, Enlightened Analytics, using the science of analysis with the tradition of storytelling to inform clients of how successful they are in connecting to target customers. Your goal is to transform the performance of our Global and European sports clients with a focus on worldwide football events.
You will have a results-focused mindset, used to developing analytical models that reveal behaviours to global clients.
- Lead regular client report streams, constantly optimising the relevance of the insights to target audiences.
- Provide reporting and management insights that can be used in internal and external client communications.
- Manage the development of visualisation and reporting tools that provide daily support for content owners and business stakeholders.
- Clear technical understanding of the digital media landscape, its web and social technologies and frameworks.
- Ability to interpret complex data models and communicate them to non-research audiences.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a proven ability to perform well in disparate, diverse corporate cultures.
- Be an instinctive project manager who always demonstrates strong analytical and organisational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, with tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Relevant university degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience in digital technologies.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills particularly in Excel, Visual Basic and visualisation packages.
- Willingness to travel, as required.
- Experience in advising senior management on strategic topics within the communications and digital communications field.
- Data science language fluency: R, Python, SAS, and SQL.
- Web dashboard development skills.
- Understanding of media planning schedules and inventory analysis.
This is a full-time role and the right candidate will be remunerated commensurate with their experience and abilities.
Contact Us and quote FAC.10, telling us why you are the expert we need for our clients.