You will have a results-focused mindset and are used to developing analytical models that reveal behaviours to global clients.
- Lead regular client report streams, constantly optimising the relevance of the insights to the target audiences
- Provide reporting and management insights that can be used in internal and external client communications
- Manage the development of visualisation and reporting tools that provide daily support for content owners and business stakeholders
- Willingness to travel, if required
- Clear technical understanding of the digital media landscape, its web and social technologies and frameworks
- Ability to interpret complex data models and communicate them to non-research audiences
- Strong interpersonal skills and a proven ability to perform well in disparate, diverse corporate cultures
- Be an instinctive project manager who always demonstrates strong analytical and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure, with tight deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Qualifications & Experience
- University degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in digital technologies
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills particularly in Excel, Visual Basic and Visualisation packages e.g. Tableau
Nice to have
- Experience in advising senior management on strategic topics within the communications and digital communications field
- Data science language fluency: R, Python, SAS, and SQL
- Web dashboard development skills
- Understanding of media planning schedules and inventory analysis
This is a full-time role and the right candidate will be remunerated accordingly.
Contact Us and quote FAC.10, telling us why you are the expert we need for our clients.